- Private Vehicle
- $ 1099
- 5 Days
Arrive at the airport in Kathmandu! You will be received by our representative and transferred to a hotel in Kathmandu. Check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the time on your own. Our representative will brief you about your plan ahead. Stay at the hotel for the night.
Today you will be headed to the UNESCO listed world heritage sites in Kathmandu. After your breakfast, your guide will receive you at the hotel and transfer you to the Kathmandu Durbar Square. Here, you can explore the historical monuments, temples, and palaces built during the medieval period in Nepal. It is a fine piece of art, culture, and history. After exploring the artistic beauty of those palaces, temples, and museum, you will be headed to Swayambhunath stupa, a reflection a Buddhist religion at a top of a hill that offers a picturesque view of Kathmandu city as a whole. Next on the sightseeing journey is the ancient and popular Pashupatinath temple. It is a temple of Lord Shiva that holds high value amongst the Hindu pilgrims. We wander around the temple, explore its religious value and head towards Boudhanath stupa. We enjoy our evening around the stupa placed on the three-layered mandala and wrap up our journey for the day. You will be dropped at the hotel for the night
Today, you will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to a tourist bus station for a drive to Lumbini. It takes around eight hours for us to reach Lumbini but the lush countryside landscape along the highway will keep you engaged throughout the driving hours. Once you reach Lumbini, check in to the hotel in Lumbini, freshen up and rest for a while. In the evening, we stroll around the periphery of Lumbini and visit World peace pagoda and Lumbini Crane Sanctuary. After the visit, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
(Breakfast and lunch included)
After breakfast, we head for a detailed exploration around the Lumbini. Lumbini is the birthplace of Lord Buddha, the light of Asia. It consists of multiple temples, monasteries, Ashoka pillar, Mayadevi temple, and other monuments. The major place to visit in Lumbini is the place that consists of footprints of Lord Buddha, Mayadevi temple and Ashoka pillar. Besides these, there are many other artistically built monasteries around the periphery. One can visit those monasteries as per their time constraints. After Lumbini visit, you will be escorted back to your hotel in Lumbini for the overnight stay.
- Airport pick up/ drop
- Ground transportation during the trip
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in a three-star category hotel in Kathmandu and Lumbini
- Entry fee and permits to enter into Lumbini, heritage sites and other places.
- A professional and English speaking Tour guide
- Insurance of support crew members and their other costs
- Local Mobile Phone SIM Card.
- International airfare tickets
- Travel Visa fee
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Lumbini
- Personal refreshment expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral bottled water, etc
- Personal Utility expenses like telephone, internet, laundry, etc
- Tips for support crew members.
- Others which are not included in cost inclusive section