Everest base camp Helicopter tour takes you close to the mighty Mt. Everest. Who wouldn’t have the dream of getting close to the highest mountain on the earth- Mt. Everest? Its wilderness has a separate charm. However, going to the Everest Base Camp and having close views of Mt. Everest may not be viable for everyone. Therefore, Everest Heli Tour has designed for those who would love to be close to the mountains. Nepal without any difficulty and would like to enjoy the majestic views of mountains, glacier, glacier lakes, and many more that the Everest region of Nepal can offer.
Best time for Helicopter Tours!
Pre-monsoon and post-monsoon is the best time for the Nepal trip.Mid June to mid-September usually is the rainy time in Nepal.
Helicopter Tour to Everest base camp lasts for around 3.5 – 4 hours. It takes you straight to the Everest Base Camp. A flight from Kathmandu takes you to the Khumbu region of Nepal over the towering mountains in the area. It can be one of the most exciting and enthralling experiences of your life that would be a memory for a lifetime. The aerial view of Everest region, Sagarmatha National Park, small villages, alpine forests, mountains, Khumbu glaciers, Gokyo lakes, everything looks mesmerizing like a dream come true. Most impressive is your landing on the base camp and a few minutes of walk-in that high altitudinal region. You can also enjoy your breakfast at the Everest View Hotel, but that is an optional choice as per your preference.
Everest Hiking Service Pvt. Ltd ensures a safe Helicopter tour to the Everest region of Nepal. The pilots are experienced in the field and will let you enjoy the beauty of majestic mountains to its fullest. So, get ready to catch the views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Lobuche, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Tawache and other neighboring peaks as you fly over the Everest region of Nepal.
Alternative options of Heli Tour!
Apart from the standard itinerary mentioned above, you can join the Heli tour from Lukla airport or any other places in the Everest region with helipad like Namche. You will be picked up from those destinations and taken to the Everest Base Camp over the Kalapattar, and you can also opt for a mix of trekking and Helicopter tour. You can walk up to Everest Base Camp and return to Kathmandu via helicopter as per your preferences.
Cost of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour!
The cost of Helicopter tour may vary as per the itinerary, its customization and facilities requirement of the customer. Also, in case of a private Helicopter tour and Helicopter tour on a sharing basis, the cost may vary. For further information on cost estimates, please contact us through our mail or direct contact number.
- Lifetime achievement of being on top of the world
- Stepping on Everest Base Camp and admiring close of views of mountains like Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Tawache and many more.
- Sagarmatha National Park, Namche Bazaar, villages, Gokyo lakes, and Khumbu glacier
- Breakfast at Everest View Hotel in Namche.
- Airport pick up/ drop.
- Ground transportation during the trip.
- Accommodation in a three-star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- Entry fee and permits to enter into Sagarmatha National parks.
- A professional and English speaking guide
- A first aid medical kit
- Seat arrangement for Maximum of 5 people.
- Oxygen Cylinder.
- Maximum One hour break for Breakfast at Everest view Hotel.
- 10 Minute Break at Kalapather for Pictures and Videos.
- All Government Tax.
- Hiking (5 Minute) at 5550 Meter height with view of Mt. Everest.
Price Not Include
- International airfare tickets.
- Travel Visa fee.
- Personal refreshment expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral bottled water, etc.
- Personal Utility expenses like telephone, internet, laundry, etc.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Tips for support crew members.
- Others which are not included in cost inclusive section.
- Personal expenses and meals in Everest.
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs.