- Breakfast (Pay Extra)
- $ 1326
- 1 Day
Everest Heli tour starts with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. It takes 45 minutes for us to reach Lukla where we stop for around 10 minutes to fuel up our ride. Leaving Lukla, we fly for around thirty-five minutes over the Everest region to Mt. Everest Base Camp and Kalapattar. We stop at the base camp for around ten minutes to celebrate our accomplishment for being there on the top of the world. After this, we fly towards Everest View Hotel in Namche for breakfast. We enjoy our breakfast in the hotel with mesmerizing views of mountains just in front of us. We stop there for almost an hour and return back to Kathmandu via the helicopter. The time taken by helicopter to return back to Kathmandu from Namche would be almost sixty to sixty-five minutes. The standard time of our Everest heli tour is 4 hours.
At 6:00 a.m. – you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to domestic terminal of Tribhuwan International Airport. After making seating arrangements, your flight with set off for the journey ahead. As you fly over Kathmandu, you will be blessed with the scenic views of Langtang ranges with other mountains in Lantang region. You pass beautiful scenery below you until you reach Lukla airport. As you fly over Everest region from Lukla, you will be astonished with the heart whelming views of mountains, glaciers, icefalls and glacier lakes. The mountains like Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Ama dablam, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Eeverest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Lobuche, that rise tall one after the other looks fabulous. More amazing is the views of Gokyo lakes, Khumbu icefall, and Kalapatthar.
6:00 a.m. - you will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to domestic terminal of Tribhuwan International Airport
7:00 a.m – 7:30 a.m – Check into the airport, collect the boarding pass and board into the helicopter for your flight ahead. Your flight will set off anywhere in between 7:30 to plus minus fifteen minutes. But the flight time may vary as per the weather condition that day. After 45 minutes of alight you will reach at Lukla. The helicopter stops at Lukla for around 10 minutes for fueling up. Then the flight heads towards Kalapatthar which is the best and closest viewpoint of Mt Everest and other many amazing mountains view. The helicopter stops at two points – once at Everest Base Camp to relish the views of mountains in Everest region and second at Namche – Everest view hotel for a lovely breakfast in the backdrop of sky dominating mountains.
12 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. By this time you will be dropped at the Kathmandu airport after a successful heli tour to the Everest region of Nepal.
- Airport pick up/ drop.
- Ground transportation during the trip.
- Accommodation in a three-star category hotel in Kathmandu.
- Entry fee and permits to enter into Sagarmatha National parks.
- A professional and English speaking guide
- A first aid medical kit
- Seat arrangement for Maximum of 5 people.
- Oxygen Cylinder.
- Maximum One hour break for Breakfast at Everest view Hotel.
- 10 Minute Break at Kalapather for Pictures and Videos.
- All Government Tax.
- Hiking (5 Minute) at 5550 Meter height with view of Mt. Everest.
Price Not Include
- International airfare tickets.
- Travel Visa fee.
- Personal refreshment expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral bottled water, etc.
- Personal Utility expenses like telephone, internet, laundry, etc.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Tips for support crew members.
- Others which are not included in cost inclusive section.
- Personal expenses and meals in Everest.
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs.