- Tourist Bus
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- $ 599
- 6 Days
Arrive at the airport in Kathmandu! You will be received by our representative and transferred to a hotel in Kathmandu. Check in to the hotel and spend the rest of the time on your own. Our representative will brief you about your plan ahead. Stay at the hotel for the night.
Today you will be headed to the UNESCO listed world heritage sites in Kathmandu. After your breakfast, your guide will receive you at the hotel and transfer you to the Kathmandu Durbar Square. Here, you can explore the historical monuments, temples, and palaces built during the medieval period in Nepal. It is a fine piece of art, culture, and history. After exploring the artistic beauty of those palaces, temples, and museum, you will be headed to Swayambhunath stupa, a reflection a Buddhist religion at a top of a hill that offers a picturesque view of Kathmandu city as a whole. Next on the sightseeing journey is the ancient and popular Pashupatinath temple. It is a temple of Lord Shiva that holds high value amongst the Hindu pilgrims. We wander around the temple, explore its religious value and head towards Boudhanath stupa. We enjoy our evening around the stupa placed on the three-layered mandala and wrap up our journey for the day. You will be dropped at the hotel for the night.
Today, you will be picked up at your hotel and transferred to a tourist bus station for a drive to Chitwan National Park. It takes around six hours for us to reach Chitwan National Park but the lush countryside landscape along the highway will keep you engaged throughout the driving hours. Once you reach the park, our representative will brief you on the safari program along with scheduled activities.
1:00 p.m. Enjoy lunch
2:00 p.m. explore the ethnic Tharu villages around the park. It is followed by jungle excursion and walk to the Rapti River for sunset view.
7 p.m. Cultural program with Tharu dance and other recreational activities
8 p.m. Dinner
We enjoy our day exploring the wildlife in the dense jungle of Chitwan National Park.
6:00 a.m.: Wake up time
6:30 a.m.: Breakfast time
7:00 a.m.: Enjoy jungle walk/ enjoy elephant bathing/ Canoe ride along the Rapti River
1:00 p.m.: Lunchtime
3:00 p.m.: Get ready for elephant safari
8:00p.m: Dinner time
Early in the morning, we visit Elephant breeding center and then wrap up our safari tour with a drive back to Kathmandu city. You will be transferred to your hotel in Kathmandu.
(Breakfast and lunch included)
- Airport picks up/ drops
- Ground transportation during the trip
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in a three-star category hotel in Kathmandu
- Accommodation in Chitwan National Park
- Entry fee and permits to enter into national parks, heritage sites, and other places.
- A professional and English speaking Tour guide.
- Insurance of support crew members and their other costs
- Local Mobile Phone SIM Card.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal refreshment expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral bottled water, etc
- Personal Utility expenses like telephone, internet, laundry, etc
- Tips for support crew members