- Private Vehicle & Tourist Bus
- 3210m/ 10531ft
- $ 709
- 5 Days
Have your breakfast and be ready for Annapurna Short Trekking, we will receive you at 8:00 AM, from your Hotel. You will be driving together with guide and porter. In the 45 km drive, you will get to enjoy the excellent views of Pokhara valley including the Phewa lake and the huge mountain ranges including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna and Manaslu. Our actual adventure starts from Nayapul. We will walk along the Modi Khola upstream to Birethanti and follow the trail through east bank of Bhurungdi Khola with excellent scenarios of waterfalls and green forests. Lunch will be served somewhere on the way and we will reach Tikhdhunga for overnight stay. Dinner will be served in tea house.
After having early morning breakfast, we will begin our trekking through the steep uphill trail. Following the forests and small settlements of Gurung communities, and enjoying the great Mountain vistas, we reach Ulleri. On continuing the trekking, we will continuously get the astonishing views of mountain vistas and freen rolling hills. Finally we will reach Ghorepani (very beautiful Gurung settlement) at an altitude of 2,780 meters for our overnight stay. Dinner will be served here in Teahouse.
Today we will get up in the very early morning and be ready for trekking. After having breakfast, we immediately start out walk to Poonhill for great sunrise view. On reaching there we will be rewarded with awe inspiring views of high mountain ranges including Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre and Annapurna Ranges and after a while we will also get a chance to observe tantalizing sunrise over them. After taking some snap we will return to Ghorepani.
From Ghorepani we will again continue walking to Tadapani. After 4-5 hours of hiking, we reach Tadapani for overnight stay. Foods will be served in Teahouse.
Today after having breakfast, we will head toward Ghandruk. This is a famous Gurung village of Anapurna region. Situated in the lap of gigantic peaks, the village rewards every trekker with awesome magical views of surrounding that overwhelms every single trekker. Additionally, you can get more knowledge about Gurung community and their rural lifestyle today. We will stay overnight in Ghamdruk and have our dinner in Teahouse.
It’s the last day of our trekking and also a relatively easy trekking day. Today most of the trail is easy but equally enrich with natural beauties. We will walk for about 4 hours and ride on our private vehicle to reach the beautiful Pokhara valley. You can enjoy the evening roaming around the lakeside of Phewa Lake.
- All ground transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per Itinerary on B&B plan
- Accommodation during the trek in best mountain lodge/teahouse available
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner during the trek
- All trekking fees, TIMS charge and government taxes
- First Aid kit
- Experienced and government license holder guide
- Porter in ratio of 2 trekkers: 1 porter
- Local Mobile Phone SIM Card.
- International Airfares
- Your insurance charges
- Personal Expenses like bar bills
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Extra expenses in case flight delays or any other problems
- Tips for guides, porters etc. (expected but not mandatory)
- Any other expenses not mentioned in cost include section.