- Private Vehicle & Tourist Bus
- 3,210 Mtr
- $ 699
- 8 Days
After your arrival in Kathmandu International airport our representative will pick you and transfer to your respective hotel. After arriving in hotel, according to your arrival we will take you to Nepali cultural restaurant for a warm welcome.
Overnight in Kathmandu
After having breakfast in your hotel, our trekking guide will be there to pick you up from your hotel. To reach Pokhara you have two options; by flight and by private road transportation. A domestic flight will takes around 30 minutes and a road trip takes around 7-8 hours to reach Pokhara. If you would like to spend more time in Pokhara then you can choose fly option if not the road trip is also worth it! The highway to Pokhara valley passes rivers, green valleys, rice terraces, local villages and also you can have wonderful views of Himalayas.
Depending on your arrival time in city, or if you’re already in Pokhara, you can use the day for sightseeing around Pokhara Valley.
Overnight in Hotel
As today is the first day of your trekking you will be transferred to Nayapul in a private vehicle after having breakfast in your hotel. By reaching Nayapul we will take a break where you can check your stuffs and whenever you are ready to walk we will move on through an opposite side of river to reach Birethati. Birethati is checkpoint where we will show our permit to enter Annapurna conservation area. Then we will walk a sloppy hill to reach Thikhedhunga village.
Overnight in teahouse
After having breakfast in your lodge in Tikhedhunga we will head for Ghorepani. As today is your second day of trekking in Annapurna Panorama Trek, so we will be heading towards Ghorepani. Ghorepani is one of the popular villages of Nepal. Today this trek leads you through beautiful rhododendron forest, Sal Trees and many ascends and descends to reach Ghorepani Village. During your walk, you will get chance to have a magnificent views of Annapurna range and many other mountains.
Overnight in lodges/teahouses.
Early in the morning before sunrise we will take a short hike to reach a hill station called Poonhill. Poon hill is probably the best hill station in Nepal. I will take you around one and half hour to reach in the top of the Hill, the most amazing thing about this hike is when you reach in the top of the hill you will see only big mountains. You will have wonderful views of Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri range. Descending down from Poonhill you will have a breakfast in the same hotel you stayed last night then our trek start to Ghandruk.
Overnight in teahouses or lodges
After having breakfast we will leave the most beautiful village in this region. We will walk for a while until we reach Nayapul to catch our transportation. It will take you around an hour to reach Pokhara valley. If we have enough time in Pokhara, There are natural sites as well as man-made sites to visit. Some of them are Davis falls, Caves, Phewa Lake, seti gorge, Museum and many more.
Overnight in Pokhara
As we inform you earlier that you have two option to reach Kathmandu which is by road or by flight. So after your breakfast we will head towards Kathmandu. Once you reach Kathmandu, You will be transferred to your hotel and our company will offer you the farewell dinner at evening.
Overnight in Kathmandu
- Airport pick up/ drop
- Ground transportation during the trip
- Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara as per itinerary on BB Plan
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Full meals during your trekking days: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- All tea houses and lodges accommodation
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu transport by Tourist Bus. (if you want to take a flight or want to travel by private vehicle is available, by adding extra cost)
- An experienced English-speaking authorized trekking guide, assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and strong Sherpa porters to carry your luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Medical kit to use in trekking days
- All government and local taxes
- Local Mobile Phone SIM Card.
Price Not Include
- Travel insurance & evacuation
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal refreshment expenses like soft drinks, hard drinks, mineral bottled water, etc
- Personal Utility expenses like telephone, internet, laundry, etc
- Tips for crew member
- International Airfare/Airport tax/Visa Fee
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in Price Includes section